Here you will find the freshest and
finest Shade-dried Spices & Cocoa
grown in tropical Costa Rica.
From the bounty of the tropical
forests, our SPICES & COCOA
are cultivated, harvested,
gently shade-dried, and
brought to market.
Why Shade-Dried Spices?
* The Spices and Cocoa available to you at supermarkets and grocery chains are harvested and dried in hot ovens. This high-heat processing destroys
the very flavors and healthful benefits of each spice.
* After processing, commercial spices are stored and packaged
for 10 months or more in warehouses before
they appear on your grocery shelves.
* The freshness of these spices detriorates quickly,
losing potency and aroma, due to the mistreatment of the spices
through the high-heat process.
* Our Shade-Dried Spices & Cocoa are steadily harvested
and gently shade-dried --- keeping freshness and potency
our first priority. The process takes a bit longer,
but the true vibrant scents and flavors are captured.
* These spices simply and easily turn your meals into incredible pleasure.